The youth and elasticity of our skin depend on the protein fibers contained in it – collagen and elastin. They help her quickly and easily restore elasticity. Over time, these protein fibers cease to be produced in the same amount necessary to maintain young and healthy skin. Their lack of quickly reflected in the appearance. Due to the fact that the skin loses its ability to quickly update, it becomes sluggish and thin.
External negative factors, such as air temperature, ultraviolet and the abuse of chemicals containing chemicals, also aggravate the skin condition, accelerating its aging. The particularly vulnerable area under the eyes. This is due to the fact that the skin is very thin, it is constantly directly or indirectly affected by all these negative factors.
Disappointing for some people is that the genetic factor is the root cause of the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. However, even if you have an innate predisposition to wrinkles, which cannot be changed, you can try to significantly reduce the intensity of their appearance. About how to achieve this, and will be discussed.
How to remove wrinkles around the eyes at home. Simple tips
To minimize the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes, follow these simple tips:
- Always have a good night’s sleep. The lack of a healthy and full sleep almost immediately will be felt. Dry wrinkled and flabby skin, as well as bags under the eyes – not at all what you want to see in the morning in the mirror.
- Drink exceptionally clear water and preferably in large volumes. It is necessary not only for the whole body but also for the skin. So, thanks to moisture it will not dry up, because the loss of fluid occurs continuously (with breathing, sweat, etc.).
- Use moisturizing care products that contain ingredients that keep your skin moist throughout the day. Apply a little special night cream to the area around the eyes before going to bed. So, you moisturize and soften this tender area. As an additional tool, you can apply a moisturizing lotion on the skin, which will help prevent its dehydration and drying, and hence the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.
- However, applying all of this, be careful. When applying these cosmetics on the face, never pull on the skin. A small amount of lotion or cream is enough. Rub them until they are completely absorbed into the skin. This should be done regularly. Be consistent in their use, only so real results will not keep you waiting long. And be sure to be able to correctly choose a cream for the face.
- Use special eyeshadow. Stop choosing those that reflect and refract light. Due to the flickering effect, wrinkles can be visually reduced. It will be even better if the shadows have a cream base, as the moisturizing component will make the skin softer. But it is desirable to refuse powders, as they dry the skin and emphasize the wrinkles on your face.
- Do exercises for the face. Alone creams to preserve youth is indispensable. So that your eyes do not betray your age and look young longer, it is recommended to relax your face and do exercises that can restore skin elasticity. It will be enough to do only one thing, but systematically. It lies in the fact that every time you feel tired and tense in your eyes, close them and give them at least a few seconds to rest. After that, open them as wide as possible. So, you stretch the eye muscles. You need to repeat this procedure several times.
How to remove wrinkles around the eyes at home folk remedies
Fully remove wrinkles around the eyes at home, of course, will not work, but the following natural products will help reduce their number:
Egg whites. They are simply indispensable when it comes to getting rid of wrinkles around the eyes. The components contained in proteins (amino acids, fat-soluble vitamins, enzymes with antimicrobial activity, many minerals) help smooth out the weakened skin of the face and remove wrinkles around the eyes at home because they tone it up, cleanse, dry, fine-tune and matte. That is why they are often used in cosmetology. The protein is applied to the area around the eyes for about 15 minutes, then washed off with cool water. During the aging of egg white on the skin around the eyes, try not to smile, it is best to lie down and relax.
Mask with egg white against wrinkles around the eyes: take in equal proportions egg white, honey and barley flour, combine the ingredients and apply to the skin around the eyes for about 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and apply eye cream.
Cucumbers. Due to their high content of water (96%), vitamins C and E, as well as some essential oils, they will help get rid of wrinkles under the eyes. It is best to use cucumber juice. To do this, cut the cucumber slices and rub them with wrinkles. The result is not long in coming. The natural properties of the juice will reduce the number of wrinkles while refreshing the face. If you suffer from fatigue, your eyes often swell up or bags appear under them, a cucumber will help you to cope with these problems.
Avocado. This unique fruit is considered a real savior for the skin, as it is rich in vitamin E, which, in turn, stimulates the production of collagen, so necessary in the fight against the effects of aging. Avocados can be used to solve skin problems such as acne and dermatitis. The mask made from avocado can moisturize the area around the eyes, providing it with fatty acids, which are so necessary to maintain a flowering look. You can in equal parts to mix mashed avocado and banana and you get a great mask that will help remove wrinkles around the eyes in homemade conditions. Remember that vitamins B and E are able to give you back a young and beautiful skin. Therefore, include in your diet, avocados and other products that contain these young vitamins in large quantities.
Olive oil. Due to its beneficial properties, it is an active ingredient in many skin care cosmetics. A special natural blend can be made by you. To do this, mix the milk, rose water and a drop of olive oil. Then with a cotton swab to apply the mixture to the areas around the eyes. A nourishing mask will moisturize, cleanse this area and help remove wrinkles around the eyes at home.
Always remember that the skin around the eyes is very thin and sensitive, which means that it is more susceptible to age-related changes and external negative factors. Therefore, properly care for her, do not rub or scratch her, so as not to harm.